Recipes: PERFECT TRIANGLE - Davide Comaschi
120g Coarsely-sieved sugar
10g Orange zest
Mix the ingredients, vacuum-packed them and sift before use.
CHOCOLATE GENOISE SPONGE
1/2 vanilla pods
70g cocoa mass
60g egg yolks
4g baking powder
4g baking powder
- Bring to a boiling point milk, butter and vanilla, add the cocoa mass and then the flour. Make a soft polenta, as if making cream puffs. Put the compound in a planetary kneading machine with flat beater. Add bit by bit and in rotation milk, eggs and yolks, then baking powder, salt and rhum. Sift the compound.
- Beat the albumens in the planetary kneading machine with flat beater adding the powders in two times.
- Dress and cook 13min at 190°C.
3g orange zest
6g vanilla pods or beans
40g cocoa mass
40g orange juice
25g Cacao Barry Cuba dark chocolate
- Dissolve the salt in the orange juice, work in the kneading machine the butter and the flavourings, add the other ingredients and in the end blend in the cocoa mass molten at 30°C and mix well. Incorporate the chocolate grains.
400g roasted grué
80g cocoa mass
- Chill to 70°C, add 400g of roasted Gruè. Leave in infusion overnight. Just before use add 80g of cocoa mass and emulsify with a hand mixer.
CREAM FOR THE RELIEVO DECORATION
1.5g vanilla bean
25g egg yolks
25g Cacao Barry Tanzania dark Chocolate
25g Cacao Barry Cuba dark Chocolate
15g cocoa mass
- Mix well sugar and yolks, add the yolks. Heat up the milk and the vanilla, as soon as it starts boiling add to the first mixture and cook as a regular custard. Pour still warm on the chocolate and mash with the cutter.
750g cream infusion (1 liter of cream + 150g of roasted gruè)
7,5g gelatine + 38g water
55g Cacao Barry Cuba dark chocolate
55g Cacao Barry Tanzania dark chocolate
55g cocoa mass
- Warm up to 60°C the cream infusion and the honey and pour on the chocolates, then mash with the cutter for three minutes. Blast chill and beat in the kneading machine.
500g cream infusion (1 liter of cream + 300g of roasted gruè)
150g cocoa butter
120g egg yolks
5p vanilla beans
5g gelatin + 25g water
Warm up to 60°C the cream with sugar, yolks and vanilla, pour them on the cocoa butter and the gelatine. Mash with the cutter for three minutes. Blast chill and beat in the kneading machine.
2p Tahiti vanilla beans
3p lemons in zest
105g invert sugar
90g caster sugar
25g gelatin 90 bloom
92g hazelnut cream
300g Cacao Barry Ghana milk chocolate
55g raspberry colouring agent
Add to the cream spices, caster sugar mixed with invert sugar and glucose. Heat to the boiling point, add dissolved hydrated gelatine, filter and then mix with a minipimer (hand cutter). Pour the compound on the chocolate cut in pieces, mixed with the hazelnut cream, blend homogenously with a minipimer (hand cutter) and filter again. Blast chill to cool. Ice at 42°C.