Recipes: World finals 2005 Best Dessert - Kouichi Izumi
Moelleux au chocolat
55g unsalted butter
138g Cacao Barry Extra-bitter Guayaquil
123g egg white
55g egg yolk
1. Melt unsalted butter and Cacao Barry Extra-bitter Guayaquil.
2. Make merengue by egg white and sugar.
3. Add egg yolk to 1. and then add 2.
4. Pour 3. to tray and freeze it.
5. Bake by oven before using.
Crème chocolat Guayaquil
125g Cacao Barry Extra-bitter Guayaquil
1. Boil cream and milk and emulsify them with Cacao Barry Extra-bitter Guayaquil.
Crème mangue epicee
250g mangue epicee puree
28g Cacao Barry Beurre de cacao Mycryo
1. Mix mangue epicee and sugar and then add heat to 70 ℃.
2. Add Cacao Barry Mycryo and gelatin to 1. After melting both, emulsify them.
Chanttily chocolat Cuba
10g invert sugar
10g starch syrup
56g Cacao Barry Cuba 100% Origine
1. Make ganache by using except cream 184g and cool down.
2. Add 1. to cream 184g and whip by mixer.
60g starch syrup
1g sea salt at Christmas island
1 vanilla beans piece
30g unsalted butter
92g passion fruit puree
27g mango puree
27g coconut puree
1. Make caramel by using sugar, starch syrup and salt.
2. Add unsalted butter to 1. and then add cream.
3. After adding 3 kinds of puree to 2., boil them to 108 ℃.
Crème chocolat blanc coco
coconut pulp 20g
Cacao Barry Blanc Satin 207g
1. Roast coconut pulp and add flavor of the coconut to milk.
2. Boil 1. and add gelatin and then emulsify it and Cacao Barry Blanc Satin.
3. After cooling down 2., mix it to whipped cream.
fresh mango 1 piece
1. Cut fresh mango into slice and die-cut it by flower shape.
2. Cut remaining mango(150g) into cube and then add tequila.
Tuile dentelle croustillantes amandes
unsalted butter 100g
starch syrup 50g
mineral water 50g
some sliced almond
1. Add heat to unsalted and starch syrup and add sugar and pectin. And then, boil them.
2. Add mineral water to 1. and boil again.
3. Cool down 2.
4. Thin 3. by chablon and put sliced almond. And then bake it by oven. After baking, make it curve.
1. Pipe ‘Caramel exotic’ on plate and put Moelleux au chocolat. Pour Crème chocolat Guayaquil to center and cover it with sliced mango.
2. Pipe ‘Chantilly chocolat Cuba’ on 1. put ‘Tuile dentelle croustillantes amandes’ on it and then put chocolate decoration.
3. Pipe ‘Chantilly chocolat Cuba’.
4. Make dish by ‘Appareil chocolat blanc’ and pour ‘ Crème chocolat blanc coco’ to the dish. Pipe ‘ Crème mangue’ epicee at the center. Keep it in freezer.
5. Put 4. on 3. and scatter ‘Mangue marinade’.