Recipes: BonBeille - Marike Van Beurden
Yirgachefee Coffee caramel
60g Ethiopean yirgachefee coffee beans
250g Coffee infused cream
4g Guérande seasalt
1. Heat up the cream and infuse the hot crushed coffee beans for 20 min.
2. Cook a caramel of the glucose and sugar till 185ºC.
3. Add the boiling cream and seasalt.
4. Reboil all together to 110ºC
5. Add the butter and cool down
240g kumquat juice
60g kumquat zest
210g Cacao Barry Saint Domingue dark chocolate
130g Cacao Barry Blanc Satin white chocolate
35g kumquat concentrate
32g Cacao Barry Mycryo
1. Mix the juice, concentrate and zest very well in the thermomixer.
2. Add the glucose and sorbitol and bring to 80 ºC
3. Add the chocolates and mix.
4. Mix with the butter and Mycro at 35ºC
Amaranth and kumquat crispy
100g allegía candy, caramelized Amaranth
20g kumquat powder
135g Cacao Barry Blanc Satin white chocolate
10g kumquat olve oil
1. Mix all ingredients together
2. Spread out on 3mm
3. Let it set and cut with cutter 2.
- Spray the moulds with Yellow and White cacaobutter
- Dip the end of the pralines to obtain a sting